Led to stay
- There is some point of which we are completely unaware that God the Holy Spirit ceases His ministry of conviction of sin because a sinner continues his refusal to act upon what he has been made aware.
- Only God the Holy Spirit can move a soul to repentance! If we have one chance, witness. If we have multiple chances, witness whenever possible.
- Salvation is completely God’s work in an individual. Baptism is an act of obedience by an individual that symbolizes the inward reality of salvation and forgiveness through outward means.
- Conclusion: God the Holy Spirit led Paul from the Roman province of Asia across the sea to Macedonia, where God the Holy Spirit led him to various cities for short times until leading him to remain in the strategically placed commercial city of Corinth for long-term evangelism.
(5) But when Silas and Timothy came down from Macedonia, Paul began devoting himself completely to the word, solemnly testifying to the Jews that Jesus was the Christ. (6) But when they resisted and blasphemed, he shook out his garments and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am clean. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.” (7) Then he left there and went to the house of a man named Titius Justus, a worshiper of God, whose house was next to the synagogue. (8) Crispus, the leader of the synagogue, believed in the Lord with all his household, and many of the Corinthians when they heard were believing and being baptized. (9) And the Lord said to Paul in the night by a vision, “Do not be afraid any longer, but go on speaking and do not be silent; (10) for I am with you, and no man will attack you in order to harm you, for I have many people in this city.” (11) And he settled there a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them.-Acts 18: 5-11